Friday, January 9, 2009

200 Posts of Silliness

I reached a milestone - 200 blog posts. And what better way to celebrate my blog about Franks' nothingness than with more statue pictures! I assure you that I do not have a statue guide directory where I go around looking for these things. The statues find us, and we embrace that karma.

I do think it is cute that my girls will find a brick rowboat and immediately reenact Merriweather Lewis and Sacajawea, exploring Louisiana Purchase territory for Thomas Jefferson. Scott and I must nurture history nerds - it is a family imperative!


















1 comment:

  1. Now that you are a pro-blogger, you will have to start having giveaways!
    I didn't know all that the world of blogging included and have even found sites on teaching people how to blog and improve their own etc. - it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete