Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday with Darby

The following is a post by my daughter, Darby. She is interested in blogging and wanted to give it a go, so here is her giving it:

Hello, people of the eworld!! This is Darby Franks, actually blogging for the first time! I'd like to thank the Acadamy, and my mom, who made all this possible... Oh. Sorry, I must have gotton carried away. Anyway, here is my post. Last week, on Wednesday, I was just sitting around, when two little boys, approxamately four or so, with their little sister, came sprinting across the stage, doing somersaults. Little Sister came toddling behind. As they were doing this, one of them said, "Don't tell!! We're official spies!!" The trio ran up to me and saluted. I thought to myself, "Okay, little boys always do things like this. Just gain your composure and reply calmly." I asked, "Well, if you're spies, who are you spying on?" The other said cooly, "Hot girls."

Yup. That's what he said. I am giggling as I blog. (I still can't belive it. I'm blogging!!) Since I could see that they were bored waiting for orders, I sent them off to spy on Mom. One asked, "Is she beautiful?" I replied primly, "You'll know her when you see her. Go get 'im!" They saluted once again, and tumbled off.

Roxy was not feeling well today. All the girls stayed home to tend to her. I don't think she smiled all day. I'm depressed for her.
I'm.. KHHCHHKH! YOU"RE BREAKING UP!!!! KHHHCHHCHCHKHK!!!! BEEEEeeeop.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent posting Miss Darby. I believe you have the blogging gift like your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Jamie - you've got the bloggin gene!

    ReplyDelete