Friday, October 31, 2008

Head Gear

Roxy wants to be an owl for Halloween. I made her a costume and she is getting excited, except for when she saw the hat I wanted to make for her. To me, she should have feathers and I wanted to make something to put on her head. I had the brilliant idea of using a pair of black tights, cutting off the legs, then attaching owl ears and feathers. Roxy, who is usually game for silly things, was horrified at the thought of putting pantyhose on her head. Where did she get so stiff? So, I modified my idea and will show you the results - if she is willing to go with my latest creation.

I am a little sad because I could not bring one of my all-time favorite movie lines into being: Raising Arizona, with Nicolas Cage, holding up the convenience store for money and a package of diapers, with the hick behind the counter saying, "Son you got a panty on your head." I will have to make some other favorite line come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment