Friday, October 17, 2008

The Great Halloween Debate

My daughter Roxy does not know what to be for Halloween. Her brilliant idea was to be a baby cat and wear her cat suit and suck on a pacifier. Darby told her no, and I am grateful to have a 10 year old that refuses to be seen with that kind of character. It's crazy because we have many, many costumes made by my mother. Every princess in the Disney catalog, but Roxy is not the princess type. The diva crown was worn by Darby and the attitude did not pass down to Roxy. I tried to get Roxy to be a vet, like she dressed up for when she had her spring graduation from Sonshine School. But Roxy is not in to that one right now. I'm running out of time with her.

Darby has known for a year what she would like to be - Hermione Granger. Love it, love it, love it. If Roxy doesn't hurry up with a concept, she could end up with something odd and strange. Maybe even the cat suit with the pacifier...

1 comment:

  1. just stumbled on your blog... Love to see Roxy... I miss her this year... about the costume since she is such an animal lover she could be the owl from Harry Potter... can't wait to see picture when she finally decides... let her know I miss her and am glad all is going well in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete