Monday, October 6, 2008

Who Da Man?

This is what Roxy chants, over and over, when she defeats her Grandpa at Wii Boxing. She kind of growls it, with her deepest voice. Poor Grandpa never had a chance. Wii for Grandparents has been very educational for Garret and Sheila. Getting beat and taunted by their six year old granddaughter is quite humiliating. I think that Grandpa like Mario Kart best, because when I was cooking dinner I could hear him giggling with it. Unfortunately, he was driving backwards on the racetrack. Good thing he has a six year old helper to straighten him out.

2 comments:

  1. Let them know they can play it in the resthome - something to look forward too and they might be able to beat their competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The driving backwards thing is hilarious! I need Roxy to come help me with that too! I stink at MarioKart! ;)

    ReplyDelete