Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jealous Much?


Roxy was instantly jealous when Darby's questionnaire made it to the blog, so the Little Equalizer had to get a shot at it.
What is your idea of perfect happiness? doing gymnastics with my friends
What is your greatest fear? Scorpions, tarantulas, dogs, and snakes
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I just love myself all over
What is the trait you most deplore in others? when my friends don't follow the rules
What is your greatest extravagance? stuffed animals
What is your current state of mind? I'M HAPPY!
On what occasion do you lie? when I don't want to get in trouble
What do you dislike most about your appearance? My scars from my dog bite
Which living person do you most despise? People that say mean things
What is the quality you most like in a man? when they hold me upside down
What is the quality you most like in a woman? When they are fun
Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "This is boring!"
Which talent would you most like to have? A professional gymnasticker
What do you consider your greatest achievement? climbing the rock wall
If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? a orange striped cat named Mittens
Where would you like to live? In Georgia
What is your most treasured possession? Baby Sarah
What do you most value in your friends? Nice friends that play
Who are your favorite writers? Mo Willems
Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Gerald and Piggy (from Mo Willem's beginning readers)
Which historical figure do you most identify with? Darby
What is it that you most dislike? Beans
What is your motto? I am an expert.

1 comment:

  1. Roxy is honest and HAPPY. You should keep these answers and see if the best quality in a man changes in 20 years:)

    ReplyDelete