Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Remember It Well...

I recently filled up every inch of computer memory with family pictures. I happen to be 5+ years behind on getting the pictures in scrapbooks, and I will not be getting to it any time soon. So, looking at the old files, I decided to dial back three years to check out the maturization of my girls. I am always amazed at how closely Roxy resembles her sister Darby when comparing photos. They really are clones. I spend a lot of time concentrating on each of my girls, praying for their future and teaching them things. Three years ago I never imagined that I would be making sewing projects with Darby. I never thought I would be living in Georgia. I never imagined Roxy going to school all day long - that thought makes my heart ache. I wonder what I will feel when I look back on the pictures of Summer 2008. Probably something like: I was a true brunette back then.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. no matter where it comes from, you will always be a true brunette - at least that is what i am hoping about redheads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be a true brunette-----until you become a true gray head! Such is life.

    ReplyDelete