Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She's A Twisted Sister


Over the past few days I have read Twilight (which must be to teens like John Hughes was to me) and I have learned to use our scanner. I have this twisted treasure to share.
On our unnerving trip to the Health Department where Darby had to sit for hours, waiting for a shot, Roxy decided to taunt her with a creepy picture. Roxy was truly excited that her sister would have to experience some pain, so she just ran with it. Along the bottom of the picture is Darby's arm and hand. Roxy added all the drawings except for the stinging bumblebee and the electrocution piece. The creepy looking Igor guy was really a snapping turtle. I don't know where she gets this stuff, but her father certainly has something to do with it. Annoyed and ticked off is how Darby felt about this - just the way Roxy likes her.

No comments:

Post a Comment