Thursday, July 3, 2008

To Honor my Day of Birth:

The day of my birth, which should be celebrated as opposed to my age, is coming up and I feel the prudent thing to do (for those who are related to me and the one who is married to me) is to put out my wish list. I would be happy with a simple, no charge comment on my blog, but someone who is compelled to get me a gift may refer to this:

-an OU t-shirt, short sleeved, of an official-licensed nature and not some free blood drive shirt
-Wii Fit with the surfboard included
-a new tea kettle. Mine is from 1991 and I wish to see it no longer.
-season one of The Closer. She is from Atlanta, so now I like her quirks even more.
-season three of The Muppet Show. My favorite show is now a favorite of my girls as well.
-anything for the kitchen like table cloths, placemats, etc. A cool wall clock, plaques, etc. All would be good because my kitchen is pretty naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment