Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dining Room Upgrade

I am 37 years old and have never had a dining room. Not even growing up. I can now serve a meal for more than four people and everyone can sit comfortably and dine. I am quite excited about this milestone. This room would not have been possible with out the numerous members from the Memorial Road church. We had a hearfelt going-away party that included monetary gifts for us. Scott and I were humbled and we chose to do something special with the gifts, so here it is. I really love my sideboard cabinet. Soon the blue and white wedding dishes will fill it up, but I just couldn't face unpacking another box today.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady,

    Since you are blogging away in Georgia I just now you would like to continue this trend on MTM. You will be great at it! How about November? We are getting lots of hits on the site and we need your insights and prespective! Do you want me te get on my knees and beg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dining room set looks great. That is awesome that you were able to get that. I looked over your blog today and you crack me up. It sounds like things are going good though. We miss you guys but are glad to see things going well there. Lisa Ward

    ReplyDelete