Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Oklahoma Hills Where I Was Born

Here I am in Oklahoma now.  I drove back with my parents and arrived today.  We had a good trip and my momma is faring well - still in pain, still a little loopy, but not falling down and as out of it as she was Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  We have her all lined up to see the surgeon and she should be OK.  I get to spend a couple of days here with my folks - childless and husbandless for the first time ever.  Scott has to fend for himself plus Darby and Roxy for four days.  This should be interesting...

Does this count as an actual vacation for me?  I don't know, but I'm thinking about getting a hair cut, a manicure, a spa treatment, and a flight to an undisclosed location where I can relax.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your Mom is ok and enjoy just being a daughter.

    ReplyDelete