Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bad Karma for Roxy's Chameleon

Finally! I caught the gecko! This stupid lizard has been lounging around my house since Sunday. Everytime I almost catch it, it runs into a closet and goes missing again. Roxy has been concerned about the gecko crawling on her while she sleeps (that makes my skin crawl just typing about it), so I told her that geckos are like moths and they die after a day. Momma told a fib...

Roxy found it out and about again in my bedroom and has dedicated herself to catching it. She even went and got the equipment she wanted to trap him. Roxy gave us very specific instructions about how to get him, like how you shouldn't grab him by his tail because you'd just pull it off and that was yucky.

These pictures are for my dear Roxy, Chameleon Hunter. I got him - just like she told us to.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment