Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Look Ma! I Voted!

My thanks to Roxy for taking this pic. I voted the Georgia way today and had to wait only 30 minutes because I waited until 10:30 am, after the morning rush that my husband experienced. In my district, the voting is done on a touch-screen computer and you are issued a gold credit card for the voting process. Very cool and very fast. I left my girls at home, which is the first time my children have not been a part of the voting process. I feel like a bad mom already...

In my county, I had very few choices in candidates. Every incumbent was Republican with no one running against them. About two positions had a Democrat running against the Republican. If my county does not stay red, I will be surprised.

Roxy was particularly excited about the voting today. Now that she knows her Granny helps everybody vote at her polling station, she cannot contain her pride.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment