Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Can Only Imagine...

Scott and the girls are doing fine.  I have many questions for them:  did the get to school on time?  Did daddy pack the lunches?  Did they turn in the homework?  I am afraid to ask about the hair.  There are so many ways that Darby and Roxy hair can be all kinds of wrong.  Scott volunteered a small tidbit today:

Sheree:  So, how's it going with the hair?

Scott:  Well, I tried.

Sheree:  What do you mean?

Scott:  There was only a little bit of screaming.

Sheree:  There's a lot a screaming when I fix it.  You must have stopped too early.

Scott:  They just need more hats.

Sheree:  Hats are not the solution, Scott.

Scott:  OK, then, they need more helmets...

I am very worried now.  They probably look like Andre 3000 from OutKast by now...

1 comment:

  1. Please invite the guest bloggers to make an appearance. I'd love to hear from Darby, Roxy, and Scott. Glad I got to see you, but very glad you are back with your family.

    ReplyDelete