Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Was I Thinking?

I have been diligently working on sewing my kitchen valances this week. I am not a seamstress, although I can relate to the spelling of that word - seam stress. There are mucho windows but one little old me and I am waning.

Pricing of valances was very scary. I would have needed $400-500 to get something up on them, if only there was something for me to choose from out there in the retail world. I have saved money with the sewing, but it is officially not worth it today. I'm tired and I need a genie to polish these off in the next two days so my kitchen doesn't rattle like a tin can when I have company on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck - I would need my Mom, but I'm sure you will figure it out and it will look great. Fun to read your blog and glad to hear that all is going well.

    ReplyDelete