Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Momma Better Repent

So, Darby read my blog and did not appreciate the "Latin Lover" comment. Scott made the comment, not me, and I was just sharing the humor with the eworld. So, I must make an apology to my daughter. I thought it was humorous that someone like Antonio Banderas was sitting next to her, but it isn't that funny when you are three days away from being 10. I met Ricky's parents at Open House and they are not Latin, although the Dad is extremely tan from either landscaping jobs or excessive golfing, I guess.

Open House went pretty well. I still have a good opinion of the school and the general population. Scott went to the first grade class and has a slightly different view. You see, he was old in that room and did not have tattoo sleeves and piercings and a Boston concert tshirt. Preacher Man is definitely the odd man out in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment