Monday, August 4, 2008

Darby in the Youth Group?

I was thinking about Darby in the youth group last night. She has had the opportunity to meet some teenagers, and she acts differently around them. Change in posture, change in voice, laughing at everything a 14 year old boy says. I am starting to freak out a little.

We took part in the end of summer program where the youth group shares a meal and everything they did all summer long. Darby was very intrigued. They are pretty wacky as well, because she was laughing the loudest when they reenacted their mission trips and camp trips with the Bible flannel board pieces. I thought it was very funny, too, but not half as funny as Dar.

In a few weeks she is 10. Maybe that is why I am feeling so...

I can't believe I have a child that will soon be a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment