Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Scott Fears Most


When I say fear, I mean the feeling of dread, anxiety, regret, and an encounter with animal excrement...

This week, Scott started feeding a stray kitten that showed up on our front porch.  He fed it some of my homemade herb roasted chicken and some grilled squash and other items.  And for about three days it seemed that Roxy would get a pet, although not exactly the variety that she had hoped for, but an animal all the same.

I mentioned to Scott that we should probably take the kitten to get checked because I thought the girls would want to touch it (Roxy is calling it "Lucky").  But now the kitten is gone, the food bowls are gone, and I am getting suspicious of Scott.  Where did the kitten adios to?  Did the threat of expense cause that kitty to go on a visit to a country farm?

At least for Scott, we never had to deal with a scenario like the picture attached above...

No comments:

Post a Comment