Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today's Smiles

1.  Someone noticed that I have lost some weight :)
2.  Roxy let me put fun buns in her hair, and I love fun buns :)
3.  Darby is excited about being in the youth group - FINALLY :)
4.  It's Sunday and we have lots of good, free things to do this week :)
5.  At church, I listened to Wynelle Main tell the story of how her family came to Christ :)
6.  At church, I sang "Mighty to Save" and it made me tear up which is a good thing :)
7.  I figured out that two years ago we moved into this house sight unseen, and I like my house :)
8.  Dimples was working at the Publix deli counter, and seeing Dimples always makes my day :)
9.  I teased Scott about seeing Dimples and offered to introduce him, but he declined that offer - plus the offer of introducing him to the Fish Lady who is...sigh...not as cute as Dimples :)
10.  I worked out without back pain - I am no longer a cripple :)
11.  I made homemade pizza with prosciutto and red pepper and onion and mango, and it rocked :)  Thanks, Dimples, for the prosciutto :)

When I think about it, I had many, many more things to smile about today.  I am happy that this is the day the Lord has made and that I could rejoice and be glad in it - all day long :)

1 comment:

  1. From Scott:
    Things that made me frown today: Dimples. I did not need to meet Dimples. I was much happier not knowing that my wife will see Dimples every time she buys sliced ham.

    ReplyDelete