Saturday, June 19, 2010

More Flyers Gone Wild


I have become almost immune to the fliers that come in my mailbox now that I live in Georgia.  We have seen it all - magazines of mugshots of people that have recently been arrested, fliers for bargain funeral services, and of course the missiles that end up on my driveway (a plastic bag of rocks with an advertisement for stump removal, etc.)  But today's flier was a shocker for me - who knew that fireworks companies could afford mass mail outs in Atlanta.  For this particular stand, you have to drive to South Carolina to get them.  I guess when you are competing with the 24 hour fireworks stands in Tennessee and Alabama, you have to take drastic measures...

Another thought:  should I clip the coupons that came on the flyer?  You get $90 worth of 500 gram repeaters when you spend $149 dollars at the store.  Is this the deal of the century?  Or should I just take $239 dollars and set it on fire?  Same difference, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment