Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Obligatory Christmas Pics

I feel obligated to take certain Christmas photos - one of the kids in front of the tree, one of all the cousins on the couch.  Unfortunately for me, I have missed the big moment of my children finding the Santa gifts for years now.  If only Roxy would not rise at 5 am to go and inspect everything, I would get to snap a shot of her delighted smile.  But since she was 2, the year I found her playing with her new kitchen, I have not actually gotten live footage of the illusive, glorious moment.  This is odd, because Roxy generally obeys me.  But not when it comes to presents :)


1 comment:

  1. We love seeing the pictures and keeping up via the blog. Thank you! Roxy definitely looks like a "present snooper" - I was so I relate1 :)

    Mom and I send big hugs and lots of love and wishes for the best ever 2010. We are so glad you got to be in OK this holiday. Love to all

    ReplyDelete