Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let's Talk Turkey

Thanksgiving at the Franks' house was a Wednesday event.  The food was good and I have really enjoyed all my leftovers.  On Thursday, we initiated my sister to the Waffle House.  Yes, it was as bad as it sounds.  And it was freezing in there.  But hey, we were on a road trip and sometimes Waffle House is the only thing that will do.

I will choose to remember the great meal served by moi, not the grease pit hostessed by a hollering gal with pink hair.   And this also marks the first time I got a picture of both girls with their glasses on - how clonish is that!


2 comments:

  1. What is the grean beans wrapped in bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you hear this a lot most likely, but I can't believe how big the girls have gotten!!! Food looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete