Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hobby Lobby Never Changes

Since I have been living in Georgia, Hobby Lobby has been too far away to make it a regular shopping place. I avoid any and all unnecessary traffic - and Atlanta has plenty of that.

I was thrilled to see Hobby Lobby open in Kennesaw and I took the girls today. I have a giant list of things to find for VBS and Bible class. When I got inside, it was just like being back in Oklahoma. That is both good and bad...

For some reason, checking out at Hobby Lobby must be a universal challenge. You must identify every single sale item, because I have yet to meet a cashier that remembers what is on sale - and they have the flyer posted on the check-out counter. They also always have a cash register issue, the kind they always make fun of on TV where they have to get on the intercom and call for a manager who manages to show up after an inconvenient wait.

I love Hobby Lobby and I have missed Hobby Lobby, but today I remembered what comes along with Hobby Lobby: long lines, lost cashiers, and a very impatient Sheree.

1 comment:

  1. So true and you think you are picking up the sale item, just to find out that it was the one next to it...

    ReplyDelete