Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stop Me Before I Volunteer Again

I have been coasting on my good looks and charm for a while, but the honeymoon is over. It's time to get cracking. It seemed that when I signed up for all my new activities I was being judicious. But alas, I am hosting two dinners at my house this week, my husband is GONE every night this week until Friday (he told me about this morning), I have meetings at Due West Elementary every morning this week, not to mention the kick-off of small group on Sunday night and my new Bible study on Tuesday night next week and my new Kindergarten thru 2nd class on Wednesday night. What went wrong? I think I'll be running on my good looks, charm, and a lot of caffeine for the next 10 days.

1 comment:

  1. It seems when you 1st move you can ease into things and then all of a sudden your calendar is full. Enjoy it and remember that you can say No Thanks.

    ReplyDelete