Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sticker Mania

Today, finally, I am doing something house wifey. I have been cutting out stickers for my Wednesday night Bible class all week and I think I may go crazy if I have to cut out any more of them. Getting my new class curriculum going has been a real challenge. I am glad to have something to plan, something to nuture, but cutting out thousands of hand-made stickers has made me crazy.

And, unfortunately for me, more and more children keep enrolling in my Wednesday night class. I have more than I can keep up with - 30 at last count. I am thrilled that we are seeing a surge in participation. We are doing something worth everyone's time and efforts, but I was not counting on such a huge turnout.

I enjoy teaching, though. I like the kids this age (5-7) and I like what we get to do. It is nice to have a place to create my own lessons, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment