Monday, September 8, 2008

"I Had My Lice Tested Today!"

That was a sentence I was hoping to NEVER hear. Roxy was actually saying that she was checked for lice today because a child in her class was found to have lice this weekend. I happened to visit with Roxy's teacher today and she said that in 18 years of teaching at Due West this is the first time her class has had to go through a nit check. The poor little kids did not know any better. They had their hearing tested, their vision tested, and their lice tested consecutively.





I am itching just typing all of this up. Roxy then told me about the kids in her class that said they had lice one time and I told her that she could never touch her head to them, much less put her hands on their heads or share jackets with them, etc. I cannot imagine having to comb nits out of all of this:




No comments:

Post a Comment