Friday, May 8, 2009

Fresh From Facebook

I am without cognitive skills today due to intense sinus issues. It will take all I have to read to Roxy's class in about an hour. So, I thought I would reduce, reuse, recycle my latest Facebook note. It is almost like a singalong, but for only those that know a lot about The Boss.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. Enjoy!

Pick Your Artist: Bruce Springsteen

Are you male or female: Jersey Girl

Describe yourself: Sherry Darling

How do you feel about yourself: Tougher Than the Rest

Describe where you currently live: Jungleland

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Atlantic City

Your favorite form of transportation: Tunnel of Love

Your best friend is: Girls in Summer Clothes

Your favorite color is: Pink Cadillac

Favorite time of day: The Rising

If your life were a tv show, what would it be called: Glory Days

What is life to you: Badlands

What is the best advice you have to give: No Surrender

If you could change your name, what would it be: Sandy

Thought for the Day: Prove It All Night

How I would like to die: Racing in the Street

My soul's present condition: I'm a Rocker

No comments:

Post a Comment