Friday, February 5, 2010

Roxy's Fable

Roxy wrote a fable at school and it is a good one.  I think of all the hours I have spent reading books to Roxy.  I think of all of the dollars spent on books that will stimulate her mind.  I feel sad for those children who have no parent willing to teach the value of reading to their kids, to model it and expect their children to find a love for reading.  Both of my girls love reading and it makes me one happy momma.  And now, both of my children can write stories.  Roxy may not be able to spell, but everything else is sweet seven-year-old perfection :)

1 comment:

  1. Sheree, one of my favorite websites is www.bravewriter.com. It talks all about what you have written in this post. I'm sure you would enjoy it, too.

    Great job, Roxy! Keep up the writing.
    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete