Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank You Dagwood - Another Sandwich Please

This morning Scott and I went to a research and development tasting of breakfast at our favorite sandwich shop, Dagwood's.  It is a very yummy lunch place and they make sandwiches that look like something Dagwood would eat, as in the Blondie cartoon.  Scott happens to eat at Dagwood's as often as possible, knows the whole crew, and scored us an invite to the breakfast tasting.

Yum.  Sandwich after sandwich of very good stuff.  Most everything is pressed, panini-style, of which I am a big fan.  They are featuring a pastrami-egg-cheese with Russian dressing sandwich and it is really, really good.  I have never had the opportunity to sample food like this.  But with applewood smoked bacon on everything, you can do no wrong with me.

Hopefully they will start the breakfast menu next week.  I recommend just about everything :)

http://www.dagwoodsatlanta.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment