Saturday, March 21, 2009

Appreciate the Pater Familias

I have had a busy week and felt the need for a blog vacation. I am recharged now, except for a dreadful sore throat which can only mean that it is time for the pollination to begin. I will eventually post my busy week pics, but I need more space on the PC, so for now...

I must praise the Pater Familias for a moment. My man finally took his scheduled days off (except for a three hour stint at church distributing Angel Food this morn) and he did something that truly makes a girl's heart go pitter pat - he painted our sun room. I worked on it with him, but my man put most of the burden on his broad shoulders and took care of business. He even painted all the windows, including the inside trim. Fifteen panes of glass, five windows - that is a lot of cutting in. I was so happy I gave him the last of the banana pudding. Love to you babe - the room looks much better without random crayon marks accumulated since 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment