Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Franks' News Flash

Today was a completely random day, but there were a few items of note:

-Scott became an uncle (again) when Garrick Archer was born just after 12 noon today. He is healthy and everyone seems fine so far. My main question has been answered - no, they did not get the Basso afro hair that graced my children. We asked if they are calling him Garrick and Ty said something like, "We'll call him Garrick, Gary, whatever." I believe Scott suggested that we call him Ick. Nice - a baby with a sarcastic nickname on day one.

-Today is Grandpa Garret's birthday. A happy day for two Franks' men whose names will always be tongue-tied together.

-Part of downtown Bozeman blew up today. We checked out the news online and I am happy to know that my favorite places are still standing. When we go there this summer, we will definitely be checking out the huge hole in downtown.

-Roxy has named all of her fingers and toes. I cannot comprehend why she has done this, but it entertained her during her bath.

1 comment:

  1. What are the names of the fingers and toes? Did she name one Ick?

    ReplyDelete