Friday, February 20, 2009

Music for a Happy Friday

It's Friday and it is a gorgeous day. I am going off on an adventure - the Ladies' Retreat. I have not been on a retreat in years and years. Our previous church did not do the getaway thing, but in Georgia you can have your pick of many wonderful spa/resort areas. It's time for my happy music soundtrack:

Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti and Spearhead
A-Punk by Vampire Weekend
See the World by Gomez
Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups
Colorful by Rocco De Luca and the Burden
Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra
You're All I Have by Snow Patrol
Love Is the Only Way by Robert Randolph and the Family Band

Darby - when you read this, go and click on Say Hey and enjoy some zydeco-style music! Love you, girl.

1 comment:

  1. Sheree, I would love to hear about it! I've been on the women's committee for a couple of years and it was a hard decision to nix the retreat but harder to find an affordable place that could accomodate 250! We are doing quarterly refresHERs at the building now. But we have in the plans to do an off-site retreat every other year. So fill me in on your weekend!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete