Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Brilliant Idea!

Darby thinks that I should post Roxy's and her Christmas list on my blog, so everyone will know what they want for Christmas. The list grows by the minute because we receive 5 catalogs a day. While the actual list is infinite, I will summarize each list for you:

Roxy - everything from the American Girl catalog
- everything from Constructive Playthings
- everything from Mindware
- every Little Pet Shop ever
- every Build a Bear accessory ever
- everything at Limited Too

Darby - everything from the Museum Store catalog
- everything from Mindware
- Nintendo DS Lite with every game, including the recipe program
- about 1,000 books that look interesting
- about a dozen new Wii games
- a guitar

I'm so glad that my daughters appreciate the simple things in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment