Friday, December 26, 2008

Second Order of Business

We had a wonderful day with the family yesterday.  Everyone was very happy, but alas, I managed to remain a little mad.  You see, the postman delivered the missing package at about 4:00, after I had checked every tracking device, purchased duplicate items, and left to see James Bond.  So, today I get to return many duplicated items.  Back to the mall, which I have tried to avoid, yet again.  I hate the mall...must kill the mall.

But that is not the only Christmas pothole I managed to hit.  Thanks to my clueless, time-challenged daughters, they woke at 3 AM and checked out the Santa presents before anyone sane would choose to wake up.  The girls came and woke me up, having already looked through their stuff, then told me the time, I clarified the time again with them, then told them to go back to bed and leave me alone until there was a six on the clock because in my mind six is plenty early for Christmas morning.  They stayed up, opening their gifts and stockings.  Which means that for the first time there are no Christmas morning videos and pictures.

I wish I could have another Christmas do over...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment