Friday, December 12, 2008

What I Like About Rox

My husband and I had lunch together, ran errands, and discussed Roxy. She was in the foulest of moods this morning: school is boring, getting ready for school is boring, I don't like my pants, you are making tangles in my hair, etc. The list was long, and I was speculating out loud to Scott that she would come home in a beautiful mood and the whole morning would be forgotten.

Sure enough, it was. Roxy had earned many behavior bucks at school and had chosen little prizes to give to every person in our family. She has been promoted to a higher reading group and was very proud. And after she gave me my present - a little packet of peanut butter M&Ms, I immediately forgave the foul temper tantrums from the morning. Thank you for the prizes, Rox. You know the true meaning of giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment