Thursday, June 26, 2008

My 210 lb. Bundle O Joy

My much anticipated delivery arrived this morning and I couldn't be prouder. Take a look at my baby (who has yet to be named) that I want to show off. She is a gas powered, five burner range with a bottom warming drawer for rolls, casseroles, etc. The fifth burner in the center is elongated for a simmering function as well as designed for the griddle that fits over it. The also lovely microwave over the range is new as well and it is pretty slick too. I have had the stove from you-know-where for the last couple of weeks and have hated that thing. But now it is only a memory. I will be making bacon and eggs on my griddle tomorrow morning, and this afternoon cupcakes are in order. My first new stove is a beaut.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment