Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just Enjoy the Show

Yes, she is amazing (to me.)  I could watch her all day.  And now, my house is filled with music and singing and my mothering dream has come true :)

I must apologise for the whiny quality of the volume.  This girl needs better technology to show off her voice, and we are determined to get better technology sometime soon.  And, in case you were wondering, Roxy is reading the graphic novel version of Twilight in the background.  It is Darby's book and she is fascinated with it.  Next, she will be reading the graphic novel version of The Scarlet Letter.  We are so cultured around these parts.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Sheree! Darby's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so very good! You have a great voice Miss D and have learned the ukelele well! Impressive. Also enjoyed the background actions of Miss R with the shoulder shrugs and clapping along. I miss you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grown up! I really enjoyed listening to your very talented daughter. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete