Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Been a While

 Not only did I take a blog vacation, I went to Mom camp.  On a cruise ship.  In Canada.  And New England. 

Best Mom Camp Ever.

Unlike most bloggers I know, I have absolutely no photography gifts, so you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.  And honestly, I am not sure how to capture the true beauty of Prince Edward Island.  It was a cold and windy day, too, and 3,100 of my closest cruising friends descended on the little island waiting for our big excursion - the Anne of Green Gables estate.  That place was perfect and had the biggest hostas I have ever seen, since the climate there is ideal for picturesque gardens.  I can see why the author loved it so much and was so inspired by it.  And nothing smelled like fish out there in the country, as opposed to everywhere else we visited in Canada.  But I do love fish and ate lots of it, and brought home lots of Roots Canada shirts for the whole fam.  This was a fun day at Mom Camp.


1 comment:

  1. You look awesome!!! You need to blog about this great diet you have been on. What's you secret?

    ReplyDelete