Friday, October 9, 2009

Georgia is Zombieland

My family has been entertained by zombies.  We have a game called Plants Vs. Zombies and all of us play it.  It is fun and humorous and pretty darn clever.  When you win all the game levels, the zombies do a music video dance for you.  Scott is the only one of us to complete the game as of yet - he worked on the stupid game for two-three days, six hours at a time, in order to find out how it ends.  I guess you could say he has a fixation with obsessiveness...

So I was surprised to hear about the city-wide Zombie walk that took place here in Atlanta.  It was a planned public mass-flooding of zombies onto all of the public transportation venues and public areas.  Lots of people, looking like zombies, walking slow and painfully like zombies walk.  I really wish I could have hung out on the train that day, spying on the zombies, but alas, I have a life.

I then discover that there is a haunted mansion organization that trains people in make-up, artistry, and physicality of zombies.  And it is here in Atlanta.  They trained the makers of the recent Zombieland movie and the latest Halloween movie.  Both those movies were filmed her in Atlanta plus other Georgia locations.

It makes you wonder about all the people that are out and about in the world.  Are they really that slow, or have they had zombie training?  I skipped the county fair, so I cannot test my theory yet.  Guess I'll just check out The People of Wal-Mart website again, looking for Georgia Zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment