Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Repeating Myself


I have officially hit an age where EVERYTHING new is just old stuff come back. I bought Roxy a neon shirt, and I honestly never thought the neon pseudo-Madonna in Borderline look would be back, but it is. And all the plaid shirts, like I would wear in the early 90's are very in again. I blame that one on the recession. Feel poor? Wear plaid flannel!


Lately I have been wearing big ol' nineties hair, pseudo-Slash style. Hair is a new issue for me, because I am tired of everything. I don't want to look like Slash anymore. Today I got my haircut, short in back and lengthy all around. I had this haircut when Scott and I were married that first year. I was trying to avoid the Kate Gosselin cut, and I did, but I have repeated myself again. But I think I like it - it frames my pseudo-Sarah Palin glasses.




No comments:

Post a Comment