Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Fuzzy Wuzzy Birthday

Roxy's sixth birthday was a sweet memory, and an escape from the stress
of the week. You see, the simple birthday party at home was botched by
the installation of heat/air ducts in the ceiling of the lovely home we had to
sell. So, while Mom was figuring out how to transfer large funds from accounts
that are seldom if never used, the birthday party had to be diverted. I did
not want these sweet girls exposed to the cigarette smoking professionals
that perfomed the labor. They also listen to Frampton and Bob Seger and
Molly Hatchett. So anyway, the day before her special day, we booked
Build A Bear. It worked out great, Roxy loved it, and I came home to a nice
house with a white dusty film all over it. Worth every penny. And since
everything was trashed I couldn't make the birthday cake, so the Big Cookie
store delivered for me. Roxy was so proud and I am so proud of her, too.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment